Sunday, April 26, 2009
Jack is movin'!
I have to tell you this story...the other day, just after Michael, Jack, and I got home, Michael set Jack in the corner of the couch. We do this occasionally having him sit up like a big boy. He's so small it looks like the couch is going to swallow him whole. Well, I was heating up some milk for Jack in the kitchen and Michael went in the back for some reason. When he came back to the living room we both saw Jack at the same time. Somehow Jack had flopped over on his stomach and his head was hanging off the front of the couch. Jack was totally chill about the whole thing. I was all worried and fretting, but Michael's attitude was "Way to go, Jack!" Needless to say, from then on we are more careful when we put him on the couch in this manner.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment