Last week we went to dinner with a
bunch of our friends at Black Bart's.

I don't know if it was the room we were in or something we ate...
but we sure looked pretty stupid at times.

It seemed to be temporary though...

Our friend, Katie, worked there. I say "worked" because it was her last day. She sang and danced for us on their stage. She's the one on the far left.

She was also our waitress. That was some of
the best service I've ever had!

So, in this picture I'm trying to get Rob and Britnee in a picture together, but Michael kept shoving his mug of root beer in the way. Lovely.

This is Pat and Kimberley. Conspiring ones, I think.

Here comes the food! Look how talented our waitress is. Oooh.

Mmmm.

Eating, talking, having a good time...

The whole crew came out to sing Pat "Happy Birthday"
and gave him some fried ice cream with a candle in it.
Being that it was Pat's birthday, we went to his place after dinner for a little ice cream cake of deliciousness. How many people does it take to light the candles on his birthday cake?

He's full of hot air.
No comments:
Post a Comment