Sunday, April 12, 2009

Jumpin' Jacks

Jack's holding his own bottle. This doesn't happen very often.

Jack zonked out on the couch.

How am I ever going to tell this little boy "no"?

I mean, c'mon, look at that face...

Jack jumps in this thing as much as we let him.

He just loves it.

I just had to post this picture.

I love that face he makes.

This is Jack in his Sunday sweater.

He inherited it from his daddy.

Cute.

What else can I say about it?


3 comments:

  1. You're freakin' me out, Mom! Oh, I love that picture. And the video is really cute too. Yay for Mary's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's so so cute!! I just want to come kiss him all over that sweet little face!

    Why am I only now finding your blog??? Guess I gotta read on Facebook more often. I'm so glad there's another way to keep up with you!

    Miss you tons!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandi!!! (batteries included)May 31, 2009 at 7:31 PM

    Oooh! He looks so growed up in that sweater!
    So adorable!

    ReplyDelete