We got a "new" coffee table donated to us from some lovely people in our ward. We really like having it. I was too slow with the camera for this picture. Daisy was eating Cheerios off the coffee table and somehow got three stuck on her face. Before I could get my camera and take a picture she got the one off of her nose. It was pretty funny looking.
Here you can see one of the many bruises this coffee table has dealt. Daisy LOVES pulling herself up to pretty much anything, but in this instance the table won and Daisy ended up hitting her chubby cheek on its edge. Poor girl. I know Jack and I have both received some good bruises from the table too.
Here's the coffee table in all its glory! We got these foam corners to reduce the damage dealt. However, the kids immediately started chewing on them (yeah...it's like they're puppies) and then pulling them off (the stickiness was not nearly strong enough). So, if you look closely you can see that each corner is now strapped on with packing tape...not the prettiest decor, but much safer for the kiddos and for some reason it deters them from chewing on the foam too!
How funny you had to resort to packing tape! LOL
ReplyDelete