Friday, January 22, 2010


Out our front door on Thursday morning.

Yummy cinnamon struesel bread and hot chocolate made for a nice cozy breakfast.

This snow storm has been so much fun! There are places outside that I would be standing up to my shoulders in snow, it's so ridiculous. This is Jack on Thursday after shoveling a little bit in front of our door. Michael actually sent this picture in to CNN iReport and one of their producers called us and said they're going to use it on their website and possibly on tv.

This needs no explanation.

I took this pic out my kitchen window of the neighbor's house...snow up to the windows!


A blurry Michael shoveling his way to the dumpsters on Friday.

Their dish is a bit icy, no?

Michael shoveled for a few hours on Friday...just enough to get us to our car and the garbage dumpsters.

Michael and Jack.

Playin' in our "tunnel".

Does this taste good?

Jack and me.

That's our car on Thursday morning.

Our car today.

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS!! I hope you didn't need to drive anywhere! LOL

    ReplyDelete