Friday, January 29, 2010

First Photo Shoot With Daisy

There she is! Sweet little Daisy Jane. My appointment this morning went so well. We are so excited to have a girl! Plus, this way we don't have to worry about picking a boy name. Michael and I have a hard time coming up with boy names that we agree on. This little girl did some really nice poses for the ultrasound show. She had her feet and hand right up in her face. They gave us a few profile pics (hence the pic above). Everything looks healthy. She weighs just a little over one pound. She's measuring a due date of June 10th, so we're just sticking with the original due date of June 11th. I'm excited that since we don't have any baby girl clothes, I can buy little dresses and not feel guilty about spending money. No offense to Jack, but little girls are always more fun to shop for. Just a side note/question, but does anyone have any tips for helping with pain in the hip joints and nerves? Mine are already threatening to take me down...

2 comments:

  1. YAY! A little girl!! So happy for you guys!! You're right, girls are WAY more fun to shop for! :)

    As for the hip pain, I got some terrible pains in my second trimester that luckily went away after about a month or two. I told my doctor about them and how it hurt just to stand or walk (to the point of tears) so I had to sit all the time. He told me, "So sit." Such amazing advice! Doesn't matter that I had a two-year-old to take care of! I don't know exactly what kind of pain it is you're in, so I don't really know what kind of advice to give. I hope you're able to find something to help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah for little girls! I am so excited for you guys! Girls are SOO much fun. And I agree
    with you, so much more fun to shop for!
    Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete