Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Grandparents and Halloween

My parents drove from Utah to spend Calvin's first week with us. It was so nice to have them here. I got some nice naps in and my kiddos got some lovin' from their grandparents :)

Somehow I didn't get any pictures of my dad...but he was here and he quickly became Jack's favorite.

We went trick-or-treating with some friends in their neighborhood.

Quite a few people called our little giraffe a "cute little cow," but it was dark...I guess we'll forgive them : )

These two had so much fun together. They loved holding hands and Jack kept telling Rapunzel, "You cute!"

Daisy enjoyed most of the night in the wagon eating her popcorn.

But when she was out of the wagon, there was no walking...she was sprinting from house to house.

I just had to include this picture of Lauren. What a cutie.

They definitely enjoyed their candy.

And little Calvin stayed bundled up in my arms most of the night, but he sure made a cute little tiger.

No comments:

Post a Comment