Happy Father's Day! We love Daddy! This picture is from a couple weeks ago. Jack and Daisy both love books and they love spending time with Daddy, so this was some time well spent. Jack and Daisy love climbing all over Daddy any time he's within reach. Jack loves to fight (wrestle) Daddy and they chase each other all over the house. Daisy is starting to get involved too. She will walk up to Daddy and growl at him, or just throw herself on top of him when he's on the ground.
Jack gave Daddy this card they made for him in nursery....it was destroyed before I got a better picture of it.
While Michael was out helping our friends move on Saturday, the kids and I worked on making him a tie. Jack and Daisy colored it with crayons. This was Daisy's first experience coloring with crayons and she LOVED it! It seemed the world was ending by her reaction as I put the crayons away.
Daddy wore his tie to church on Sunday, which was so exciting to Jack. On the back of the tie I wrote some questions that I asked Jack and then I wrote his answers. (You must keep in mind that we had just eaten pancakes for breakfast, which Jack calls "cake".)
Me: What does Daddy do?
Jack: He eats the cake.
Me: Where is Daddy?
Jack: Daddy go to school.
Me: What do you like about Daddy?
Jack: Daddy eats!
Me: Do you like to play or fight with Daddy?
Jack: Play the fight!
Jack: Play the fight!
Me: What would you say to Daddy if he were here right now?
Jack: (shrugs) He's gone. (runs and grabs his hook, holds it up high) I'm gonna fight Daddy!
No comments:
Post a Comment