Sunday, April 3, 2011
Things to be Thankful For
Just a few things I'm thankful for today (in no particular order):
1. Naps on the weekends. Michael is home during the day and so I can usually sneak in a nap each day he is home. My body becomes so tired helping this little baby green olive inside of me grow that those little cat naps (or however long they may last) are MUCH appreciated!
2. My new running shoes. I've had them for a few months now, but they still look new and make my feet so comfy wearing them. Love them!
3. My kids love each other. Jack and Daisy simply adore each other. They follow each other around the house and get into all sorts of messes together. It sure makes mothering that much easier when they love each other.
4. Grandma Hummel. She sends me little notes on email or in the mail every once in a while and they seem to come to cheer me up and encourage me at just the right times. Thanks, Grandma!
5. General Conference. I may have missed chunks at a time due to children, but what I heard was much needed comfort and also a much needed kick in the pants :)
6. Michael. He has to put up with a lot when I am pregnant. My crazy emotions and lack of physical energy make life quite a bit rougher on him. I'm thankful that he picks up the slack and loves me despite my mood/accomplishments.
7. Good vibes. Even though I'm living far away from family, and sometimes that's tough, my family occasionally sends me the good vibes to help me through the day.
I could go on, but I think I'll just leave this post as-is and continue these thoughts on my own. Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a nice list. It's always hard for me to find things to be grateful for when I'm not feeling so great physically. Hope that baby olive is being nice to you. :)
ReplyDelete