Jack loves Superman, Spiderman, and Batman right now....but my favorite of his favorites is Mighty Mouse. For those of you poor souls unfamiliar with Mighty Mouse, he was a superhero of the early 80s. I used to go around the house singing his song "Here I come to save the day! Mighty (and I changed this part) Mary's on the way!" We bought some episodes from Walmart and since he's watched them a few times he's decided that he is Mighty Jack. He jumps around and punches toys and the couch saying "Mighy Dack!" He also has decided that his Mickey Mouse pjs are actually Mighty Mouse pjs...more exciting.
Daisy is cute as can be. She's been working on three more teeth bringing her total up to five. Her hair's getting long enough that it's in her eyes if I don't put it up in piggies.
She loves pulling herself up on most anything and crawling over obstacles. She has a rash around her mouth right now, but hopefully that will get cleared up soon as we are taking her in to the doctor tomorrow to get it checked out.
She's a sweetie and we sure love her laugh! Other than that, we're all doing pretty well. I'm trying to survive the morning sickness the best I can while Michael is finishing up his first trimester of chiropractic school. He just has to finish up some finals today and then two more tomorrow and we're home free! A two week break is just what the doctor ordered. We are looking forward to some fun adventures during his break from school.
Oh my! They are little cuties! Thanks for the pictures.
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute laugh!!!
ReplyDelete