Friday, March 18, 2011
Hormones
Crying for no reason? YES! This is my life the last week. Why the hormones of pregnancy do this to me, I don't know, but I wish it would stop. Watching a movie that is the least bit sentimental gets me going. Having two seconds without the kids gets me going. Michael noticing something that I accomplished gets me going. And just now, Michael walking out the door to study and leaving me with the kids for the evening got me going. Could the waterworks please stop? And also, prior to being pregnant I was getting pretty good at keeping the house pretty clean (of course there were messes, lots of them, but I got around to cleaning them up usually before the stuff-whateveritmightbe-dried up and I needed a drill to get it off). Well, now I seem to need a chisel when I go to clean any room in the house. And doing the dishes always seems to happen only when I realize that Jack just asked me for a drink and I don't have ANY clean sippy cups left. So, why do I write about this? Because I need to get it out and if I talk about it, I'll probably cry....stupid hormones.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Sorry to hear they get you so bad. I was doing pretty good for a while but lately the crying-over-nothing seems to have come back full force. I broke down at dinner this week . . . and I don't even really know why. You're not alone. (((HUGS))) And I hope those virtual hugs don't set you off. ;)
ReplyDeleteOh those darn hormones!!
ReplyDeleteOne more thing...we were driving to church yesterday and Maren asked me, "does Mary have 2 babies in her tummy?" ummm.....Mary?!
ReplyDeleteNicole, trust me, I've thought about that....and it freaks me out a bit. But, let's just hope that there's just one little baby in there. This mommy may not make it with four kids under 3!
ReplyDeleteYup. You are right. I am right there with you. I feel like I have way more hormones this pregnancy, but I'm sure Nate can tell you that it's the same. I just want to be normal again.
ReplyDelete