Wednesday, March 3, 2010

100 days to go!


Today I realized something that's caused me much happiness. I only have 100 days till Daisy's due date! Wahoo!


I think Daisy is celebrating by causing me mega-back-pain today. What a way to celebrate... So, I thought a little update on the pregnancy was in order. I am feeling rather large and Michael has informed me that I have begun to waddle occasionally (thanks, hon).


I have officially decided today that it is now sandal weather so that I don't have to bend over to tie my shoes anymore. Lets hope that the weather agrees with me.


I have found that I am downing the Tums with more gusto this pregnancy compared to with Jack. I am also starting to find difficulty in having Jack sit on my lap for reading books, etc. because there's just not as much room...and he likes to elbow and shove Daisy which doesn't feel very good. Sorry these pictures aren't of any of us, but I was a little lazy...what can I say?

1 comment: