Monday, May 25, 2009

A Half-Day in the Life of Jack...my camera battery died.

"Good morning world!"

"Mom, I'm hungry!"

Sucking the index finger while getting dressed for the day.

"I prefer BOTH index fingers at once..."

Getting ready for a walk.

"I'm ready. Are you ready yet?"

"Be healed."

"Ugh...I got something on my hand...get it off!"

"I haven't quite got the peace sign down yet."

"Oooh, look at all the nice scenery!"

Kimberley and Riley join Mom and me for our walk.

After our walk, we sat at a picnic table and played.

Mom and me.

I'm all tuckered out.

Aunt Megan came to play!

She loves me...I'm her favorite.

I eat a lot...Mom's milk is filled with deliciousness.

When I'm teething, I like to chew on anything.

And then Mom's camera battery ran out.

A few video clips from the day:


Hungry Jack

Playing with the monkey.


Ready for a walk.


Getting ready for the day.


Talking.

2 comments:

  1. I could look at pictures of him all day. He's such a cutie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the one with both fingers in his mouth. What a silly kid.

    ReplyDelete