Michael and I have been trying to eat a bit healthier lately,
and that means that I've been working on my cooking skills.
This first picture is a triple mushroom burger...
one of three kinds of veggie burgers we've tried.
If you're looking for pics of baby Jack, just go back one post...
he's cuter than all this food.

Some sort of carbonara pasta...we didn't like it too much.

I don't even know what this one is called,
but it was disgusting.

Light Ratatouille. One of my favorites. Mmm.

Tofu with Crunchy Vegetables.

So far, I am not a tofu fan.

This one looks pretty. Asparagus and Mushroom Salad.
It had a sweet tangy dressing that we didn't care for.

And this is probably Michael's favorite of the new dishes. It's a Curry Kidney Bean Veggie Burger served on a wheat tortilla with a two-cheese spread, onions, and jalepenos.
Mary, you can't beat a classic hamburger or a yummy steak. While there is alot of food that is healthier for me to eat than what I do it in and of itself won't make me to much healthier. I am of the firm opinion that the only thing that really will help us get healthier is running.
ReplyDeleteYep, thats my multi million dollar get healthier and lose wieght diet. Just go run for 30 minutes every day and you will be health and will lose wieght.
Thats advice will be 10 dollars please. j/k