Friday, July 13, 2012

Finally!

I know we're in serious need of an update, so I took some pictures of the kids...


Jack is getting smarter every day. He is consistently increasing his vocabulary and he's starting to correct past pronunciation errors. Thankfully "chip" is no longer "b****" :) Jack's favorite song is the alphabet song. He LOVES superheroes and fighting and monsters. He doesn't like dinner, but loves any kind of "nacks", whether it be almonds, raisins, chips, or fruit snacks. When Jack asks "why", he's actually to the point where he listens and understands, usually, the answer he's given. He loves going anywhere outside our apartment, especially swimming. I love this little guy!


Daisy is energetic and independent. She loves to do things by herself which means she is learning a lot because of her persistence. She can almost dress herself without help, but sometimes that means her shirt is on inside-out and upside-down. Daisy loves taking care of her "baby" which could be any toy she happens to have at the moment. Most often it is her CareBear, Sunny Bear. Daisy makes some hilarious faces. If you happen to know the face that my mom makes when she's being a grinch, Daisy has already mastered that one! She makes me laugh and I love getting her smiling and laughing. She's a handful of independence, but I love this little sweetie!


Calvin is happy almost all the time. He LOVES his siblings and if I need to find him, I only need look where the other kids are. Calvin is crawling like crazy now. He's always underfoot. He loves the vacuum more than any kid I've ever known. I turn it on and he comes cruising from wherever he is in the house to chase after the vacuum. Calvin is allergic to eggs, so I'm on an egg-free diet. Not my favorite, but if I cheat he gets a rash. His shirt in this picture says "my mommy is exhausted" which is almost always true because he doesn't sleep through the night yet. 2-3 times a night I'm up with him. And if the other kids make their appearances then I could find myself waking up 8 or 9 times in a night of 7 hours. I'm looking forward to more sleep soon. Calvin is a momma's boy and is such a sweet little guy. I love my little buddy!

  
They're best friends!


1 comment: