Thursday, February 9, 2012

Calvin's Blessing and More

So, I know it's been a long time, but here's some pictures and a few updates from our lives:

Calvin was blessed in church on Jack's 3rd birthday.

What a cutie.

Yummy food. The ugly cake was a major fail in our new diet (which seems to change almost weekly).

Jack had a Spiderman themed party.

The big 3

He was spoiled with presents. Here he is with his ThunderCats sword and claw.

Daisy is still a delight. She charms everyone who sees her.

I caught Jack playing with his tools the other morning. I think he needs a tool belt.

He's got saggy pants.

Jack is learning how to take pictures. Sometimes he actually takes a picture of what he's trying to get.

We built cardboard box airplanes.

And Calvin is full of smiles. Here he is charming the ladies already.

3 comments:

  1. I love the pics. Handsome boys and an adorable daughter. LOVE it. It was so good to talk to you yesterday. Thanks for calling. Can't wait to see you in March :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are such cute pictures. We could help but laugh so hard at the tools in the pants. Miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your kids are adorable of course! I can't get over how much Calvin looks just like Jack.

    ReplyDelete