Life is good at the Hummel household. We love our apartment and we're getting to know new people and make new friends. Michael loves his schooling and I love benefiting from it. The other day I had a killer backache. Michael tried a new technique he'd learned and put my rib back in place....it was wonderful! Now if he can just learn how to get my hips to stop hurting, I'll be living a dream! Here's a little blurb from our lives:
Daisy has an incredibly long tongue and she loves using it.
Despite the red eyes in this picture, Jack is really a sweet boy. He loves his sister, "Daiz". Every morning, she's the first person he asks about. When I put her down for a nap he's always concerned. If she's crying, he gets my attention and takes me to her. Sometimes he plays too rough and accidentally hurts Daisy, but he just loves making her laugh and smile. SUCH a good brother.
Sometimes things can get frustrating.
Or confusing...
But mostly we just laugh a lot and have fun.
Glad things are going well for you out there. :)
ReplyDeleteI can't believe your hips are STILL hurting! Weren't they hurting bad with your Daisy pregnancy? And they still hurt? Michael will learn the perfect hip maneuver soon, I'm sure. It is the move that made me fall in love with every Chiropractor that I ever went to. Okay, that is being a LITTLE dramatic, but seriously! When the hips hurt....everything is impossible!
ReplyDelete