Monday, November 15, 2010

Family Pictures November 4, 2010


Finally! I got our family pictures taken. I've been looking forward to doing this ever since Jack was born. Michael just hates getting his picture taken so it was kind of like pulling teeth to get it done. Bless my friend Koreena's heart, she did so well taking our pictures and working with the kids! Thanks, Koreena! Here they are:






 



 


 








5 comments:

  1. these are so cute! i can't believe how big daisy is getting. she looks a lot like jack. i'm so excited to meet them when you guys move out. we're hoping we can come out to help at some point with the moving, so let us know when you have some details or if you want to stop over at our place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh! these are just so adorable! You guys are such a cute family! too bad your living so far away from us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my Goodness Gracious!!!! These are SO AMAZINGLY WONDERFUL! Cute family, excellent photography and just WOW! Thank you thank you thank you. I would love a file that I could copy to get a good print:-)

    Thanks!
    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look beautiful! Whoever took them for you did a really great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am way happy you finally got your family pictures!!! and I am way jealous. They are fabulous. Can't wait to see you in Cali some time, or in between.

    ReplyDelete