Well, in looking at all my pictures from when we lived in Prescott this summer, I couldn't believe that I had no pictures with Papa and Mimi...sorry. Grandma Hummel came to visit us while we were in Prescott. We ALWAYS love visiting with Grandma Great.
Michael's sister, Megan, came for a visit too!
Jack liked holding Daisy, but she didn't reciprocate the feeling...
Some of our friends came to visit us in Prescott.
We went to the pool to keep cool.
The kids loved playing in the water.
Jack has no fear of the water, he just jumped right in.
Playing with a tennis ball in the pool.
Kimbi was SUPER pregnant. In fact, she had the baby on Sunday morning in the new Prescott Valley Birthing Center. We were surprised (as was she)! Peyton made his grand entrance in the wee hours of the morning, just minutes after Kimbi arrived at the birthing center. So fun! I know it's bad, but I somehow didn't get any pictures of the little guy while in the hospital, but I'll add some on a later post. He's a cute little man.
Jack, Riley, and dads.
Jack had a blast...he's such a water boy!
He did not want to get out of the pool.
Riley: "No entrance!"
And back.
Parents.
I know this picture is terrible, but I had to put it in here. Jack loved playing with Papa and Mimi's kitty! That cat was dragged by its tail, hit, kicked, petted, and loved. Not only that, but Jack also shut the kitty in between the wood door and the screen door pictured here...I had to go set him free. Come to think of it, he also tried to shut Riley in between the doors, but she wouldn't have it!
No comments:
Post a Comment