Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter 2010

Jack's grandma sent him an Easter basket.


He was so nice to share with me.

And enjoyed it himself...

The Easter bunny also visited me with an Elmo basket. Michael filled me in on why the Easter bunny doesn't bring him anything on Easter. Apparently one year Michael tried to catch the Easter bunny and, instead, only caught his toe. This also explains why the Easter bunny is quite clumsy (toes affect balance so much!).

Jack also got some of these body paints from Grandma for Easter. The kids are supposed to be able to paint on themselves and it rinses right off. I don't recommend them. They work kind of like roll-on deodorant, but they don't paint very well. Fun idea, but not executed well.


Another thing I did to celebrate Easter was to make these wanna-be Reese's eggs. They tasted most delicious. I shared them with some friends at a Killer Bunnies game night. Thanks to Janina for taking a picture of them. She also made some yummy treats:


Chow mein nests.


And my personal favorite, "deviled" eggs.

2 comments:

  1. I am glad my pictures made your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They completed it! Thanks for letting me steal them...

    ReplyDelete