Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Thanksgiving '09


I know this post is coming a little late, but readers forgive me, I lost my camera for a bit...and I was lazy for a bit. Thanksgiving was spent in Utah mostly at my sister, Bonnie's, house. We had a great time with family and a few friends (though not as many as I had hoped). I have my niece, Sandi, to thank for most of the pictures that I have. She took pictures and some videos on Thanksgiving for me. Thus, you even get to see a rare picture of me!

This charmer is my niece, Ella.

As soon as I arrived it was, "Hi Mary, did you bring Michael with you? Where's baby Jack?" Yeah, I was the favorite until I got married...

My niece, Sarah, reading a book. She was reading about some crazy people that lived in the sewers or something...weird.

Ella, the performer.

Daniel and his favorite pal, Michael.

Jack.

Jack and Ella playing with the phone.

Abbie and Annabelle, who is just a few days older than Jack.

Gilbert and Keith carving the turkey.

The kids played with this cool keyboard-type mat that played music.

Jack learned how to play it too.

He also made his way over to the real piano.


He and Little Gilbert played a beautiful duet.

Jack and Annabelle played together.

Little Gilbert fought with a duct-taped sword.

We attempted yams, but the marshmallows caught fire.
No one was seriously injured...

Tricia and Gilbert.

Who's tickling who? Bonnie's the only one laughing...

Sarah and Ella.

Annabelle.

Little Gilbert got caught in a monster hug.

Nice one, Sandi.

Michael and Stacey fixin' the yams.

Can you pass the yam without a mistake?

Bonnie and Ella.

Sarah and Annabelle.

Little Gilbert giving his mom a hug.

Michael hiding behind Daniel.

Daniel put on his pants backwards :)

Stacey got bored...or just tired from all the playing.

Jack had a lot of fun making a big mess in the kitchen.

The day after Thanksgiving, we went shooting with the Luckesen's.

Jack "shooting" an AR-15...sweet.

1 comment:

  1. Love that last picture. lol

    Still sad we didn't get to see you guys!! Hope you're feeling a bit better these days.

    ReplyDelete