So, three of my friends and I decided that we
needed change in our lives...so we all got haircuts
the same week. We took before and after shots
with the intent to show the major contrast.
This first picture is of Kimbi prior to the haircut.
Kimbi afterwards.
Hot mama.
Janina before.
Janina after.
Brooke had a hard time making a serious face for the before picture.
We finally got this one.
We'd like to take this time to thank our
hairdressers/stylists. Brooke's sister cut Kimbi,
Janina, and Brooke's hair and Terry cut mine
while we were in Prescott visiting.
Brooke afterwards.
Me before.
Me after..."such a difference"
(and if you didn't get that quote, it's from Return to Me,
which I've probably watched a hundred times...
my favorite water scene at the restaurant).
So cute! I wish I had the guts to do something different, anything! I've had the same boring cut my whole life. Just too chicken!
ReplyDeleteI'd like to take this time to say thank you for putting all those lovely pictures of me on there. I appreciate it. (she says sarcastically)
ReplyDelete