The apartment complex we live in had a water
play day out on the lawn. Jack is a very pale
boy so we lathered him up well with sunscreen.
The stuff does wonders for his hair, too!
Cuddly, cute, and ready for some fun in the kiddie pool!
Mom and Jack ready to go play!
Doesn't Riley look angry?
Probably because she wasn't in the water yet.
That girl is a fish.
Jack thought the water was too cold.
Riley was concerned.
She got over it, but he didn't...
Happy Riley!
We tried a different pool that was in the sun...
Maybe not happy, but he's not crying.
"I'm freakin' out here, Mom. Get me out!"
Eating water toys is fun to do, fun to do, fun to do...
"Uh, you guys need to stop splashing me..."
Riley and Addie loved the pool!
"How could anyone enjoy that cold water?"
"Neener, neener! I'm in the water!"
"Sticking in my feet is tolerable, I suppose."
Kimbi is a model...
Janina and Riley
(with her ever-present tongue sticking out)
Michael and Nate bought Maine lobsters to cook themselves.
Michael is pretty much obsessed with lobster lately.
"Zotallo! I have missed one!"
Larry looks like he got a bad sunburn.
Michael's "Larry" was 2 1/2 pounds.
Nate's lobster was 1 1/2 pounds.
"I once caught a lobster this big."
"Chuck Norris' strength comes from
consuming lobster morning, noon, and night."
"What the heck is this new toy?"
"Lock and load."
No comments:
Post a Comment